Monday, July 5, 2010

Ubek Biti Tu Ćuprija

In all of human history there has never been a kitty more tired than this one right now.  Not only will my hamster engine wheel not turn, but my hamster cannot even climb on the wheel.

After about four hours of sleep Saturday night, I was up at 6 am Sunday morning to go back to Srebrenica.  Back from there, I got a bus to Mostar to catch night photos, then back at 6 am to Sarajevo where I sit now debating a shower before an afternoon of sleep.

Then ... hrmmmmmm ... pack to .... ick ... leave.


In Mostar, I got some great photos, even if many of them didn't come out the way I had hoped.  I caught a couple of the Stari Most that perhaps have not been captured before...

In Srebrenica (Potočari), I ... well, I had almost made it through this trip without a cop encounter.  I didn't kick an embassy, but I did go somewhere the Republika Srpska police didn't want an American and a Bosnian citizen going.  Probably the UN wouldn't have been too keen on it either.

Now that you have the teaser trailer, you'll have to wait for the film.


Shower.  Then sleep.  Then catch up on other things.  Then .. well, the rest of it so I can take five planes to span a quarter of the planet in thirty hours.





~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment