Saturday, May 22, 2010

A brief glance back as I look ahead...

In cleaning and organizing my room today, I came across the journal from my last Slavic journey.

Mostly mundane notes and poetic doggerel, but I mentioned in the journal an email to bid me joyous travels from a fellow named Tercek I know.  He offered, as I recorded, Flirt with girls who don't speak English, sleep in seedy hostels, and never ever grow up.  Then, as now, I reply to him, Czech, check, and cheque.

First Routine:

Monday 24 May 1pm > Tuesday 25 May 1pm
ILM>PHL>LHR>BUD.

Tuesday 25 May 10pm > Wednesday 26 May 7pm
Budapest > Beograd [night train]

Staying at the 3 Black Catz Hostel in Belgrade for two nights (maybe three if I've got something planned).

In novel terms, the flights and Budapest would be offered as opening prelude; Belgrade is the first chapter.



· • ·

No comments:

Post a Comment